Do you want more information?
Europalace Uffici co-working areas
Our coworking offices are located at the Europalace, a building dedicated to companies and professionals from diverse sectors. These areas would also allow you creating interactions and networking opportunities with those individuals and businesses sharing your same area.
Europalace offices are open to the public according to the timetable below:
Monday to Friday from 6 AM to 10 PM
Saturday from 6 AM to 10 PM
Sunday and weekly off-hours access is allowed with assigned access cards.
Why chosing Europalace Uffici’s co-working offices:
Large external parking available for customers and their guests
Modern and elegant building
5 minutes driving from Turin
20 minutes driving from Turin Airport
Very close to the Ring and motorway
Easily reachable with public transport*
*(No.5 bus line direct connection with Albarello Square, just 5 minutes from Porta Susa Rail Station, bus-stop right at our front door) or from Turin Ring, junction Orbassano.
Coworking with all-inclusive services
Co-working not included services
- PHONE CALLS AND THE USE OF A PHOTOCOPIER (on consumption)
- MEETING ROOMS (containing up to 170 people – to be booked)
- LEGAL AND POST DOMICILIATION (address and post custody)
- WALL/WINDOWS PERSONALIZATION AND ADDED SPECIFIC FORNITURE
- TECHICAL ASSISTANCE AND IT SUPPORT
- Additional Wired Network Points, Additional sockets, Additional communication network, Additional Phone Lines – phone line forwarding, Reserved Symmetric Connectivity, Static IP Firewall, Mobile VPN, VPN site to site, Security Management, Housing, Hosting or E-mail – PEC, File Sharing, Backup, System Support.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CO-WORKING SPACE? HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Coworking is an office space to be shared with other workstations and working tools.
- Cost and bureaucracy reduction
- Easy and direct access to a wide range of diversified services
- Flexibility and efficiency
Our co-working offices are open 24 hours a day.
Unfortunately guests and external clients can’t access the shared coworking areas. However, additional small offices and meeting rooms are available provided timely booked.
Due to the nature of these shared spaces, long-lasting phone calls are only allowed in external areas.
24 hours notice is enough.
Discounts are available for extended use of our shared spaces.
Lockers and drawers are available.
Of course you can inform your customers of your new work address. If you want to meet with them make sure you book a meeting room.
Required documents for the occasional use of a coworking station are:
- ID/Passport and Tax Code of the legal representative of the Company / private individual
Required documents for the issue of a contract of prolonged use of a coworking station are:
- ID/Passport and Tax Code of the legal representative of the Company or the private individual
- An updated chamber visura of the Company
From the following day the coworking station booking request.
Minimum of one hour.
Yes, based on availability.